Re: [Tracker] Compilation Error Tracker 0.9.23
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>
- To: "Vijay Chavan (RBEI/ECV3)" <Vijay Chavan in bosch com>
- Cc: "tracker-list gnome org" <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Compilation Error Tracker 0.9.23
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 09:47:13 +0100
On 05/10/10 07:36, Vijay Chavan (RBEI/ECV3) wrote:
Tracker-miner-fs is present at
Please find attached log.
It seems you get this error:
(tracker-miner-fs:12162): Tracker-CRITICAL **: FD passing unsupported or
Which is likely down to a broken installation of Tracker and/or D-Bus.
D-Bus >= 1.3.1 is required to build Tracker and for normal operation.
Are you sure you're not running an old version of D-Bus?
I have seen this in the past when binaries of an old d-bus are
installed, but development files of a new d-bus exist in $prefix too.
Can you sanity check your set up there?
] [Thread Prev