Re: [Tracker] configure script error
- From: Aleksander Morgado <aleksander lanedo com>
- To: Sebastian Steinhuber <sebastian steinhuber googlemail com>
- Cc: tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] configure script error
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 00:14:25 +0100
Since this is another issue - a second post.
I'm on debian, the latest stock version is 0.8.17, which starts
crawling all files from the start at every logon, ending after half an
hour at highest indexing speed.
Because I wanted to change that, I tried compiling 0.9.28. The configure
script complains: error: Package requirements (glib-2.0 >= 2.26.0
gio-unix-2.0 >= 2.26.0) were not met:
No package 'glib-2.0' found
No package 'gio-unix-2.0' found
I can't find glib-2.0 in the repository, but there is a libglib2.0-0.
May I use that, and how to use it?
You'll need libglib2.0-dev, which is the one providing the pkg-config
files needed during configure. Note that your distribution's glib may
not be recent enough.
] [Thread Prev