Re: [Tracker] Tracker in RTOS
- From: jamie <jamie mccrack googlemail com>
- To: Philip Van Hoof <spam pvanhoof be>
- Cc: Remo Remo <remo rremo yahoo com>, tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Tracker in RTOS
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 15:45:13 -0400
On Tue, 2010-05-11 at 21:19 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
On Tue, 2010-05-11 at 12:06 -0700, Remo Remo wrote:
I am not getting why tracker is using sqlite if it's managing its own
RDF-based in-memory data-store.
Because Tracker isn't managing its own RDF-based in-memory data-store..
Tracker's store is using SQLite for storing the RDF triples (and doesn't
have any in-memory data-stores). Tracker also has a persistent journal,
but this journal is only used for backup/restore and journal replay. Not
for accessing the data during operation.
We have no plans to implement our own RDF-based in-memory data-store.
Sqlite supports in memory tables so should be trivial to support (if we
decide to do so of course). IIRC Its just changing the db name to
] [Thread Prev