Re: [Tracker] search is broken in nautilus/gtk file selector (since merge of anonymous-file-nodes branch?)
- From: Philip Van Hoof <spam pvanhoof be>
- To: Michael Biebl <mbiebl gmail com>
- Cc: Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] search is broken in nautilus/gtk file selector (since merge of anonymous-file-nodes branch?)
- Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 14:58:17 +0100
On Sun, 2010-02-28 at 23:10 +0100, Michael Biebl wrote:
Please next time use bugzilla, this makes things more easy for us to
It's fixed in this commit and will be available next commit.
Thanks for testing :)!
I'm currently testing 0.7.23 and search in nautilus and the gtk file
selector is broken.
nautilus is at 2.28.4, gtk 2.18.7.
In nautilus, I only get a list of uuid:<UUID> as search result.
In the gtk file selector, I get no search hits at all.
Has this already been fixed in later versions of gtk and nautilus? If
so, any pointers to patches?
Philip Van Hoof, freelance software developer
home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
] [Thread Prev