[Tracker] ANNOUNCE: tracker 0.9.8 released (unstable)
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, Tracker mailing list <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: [Tracker] ANNOUNCE: tracker 0.9.8 released (unstable)
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 16:14:20 +0100
What is it?
All-in-one indexer, search tool and metadata database.
Where can I find out more?
You can visit the project web site:
A lot of these changes have also been back-ported to the 0.8 branch!
Where can I get it?
The changes are:
* Fixes: NB#171657, Device manufacturer and device model XMP metadata are not extracted from mp4 video files
* Fixes: NB#173206, Images and videos should both have the key 'nfo:device' with the same information
* Fixes: NB#161449, Empty place holder in query result after copying new songs to device
* Fixes: NB#172414, Song without any album image is shown with some random primary image in Content Manager
* Fixes: NB#172652, Avoiding some missing playlists in query doesn't
* return anything other exist playlists in query
* Fixes --enable-maemo (had no effect)
* Updated generator scripts to include data objects for emails
* SPARQL: Warn instead of crash on namespaces without a prefix
* SPARQL: Added test for FILTER in group graph patterns
* SPARQL: Always generate SELECT around group graph patterns
* SPARQL: Only clear buffer when rolling back a transaction
* SPARQL: Support experimental INSERT SILENT and DELETE SILENT (don't rollback on failures during
* Ontology: Added tracker:defaultValue property
* Ontology: Added maemo:relevance default value of 1000000
* Functional Tests: Added script to kill store during batch commit
* libtracker-data: Fix error annotations in Vala bindings
* tracker-miner-fs: Fixed IRI cache invalidation
* tracker-miner-fs: Use DELETE instead of DROP GRAPH for volumes
* tracker-miner-fs: Separate user data from filesystem data using graphs
* libtracker-common: Removed public documentation for private library
* libtracker-db: Renamed crawling-timestamp to last-crawl.txt
* libtracker-db: Renamed .firstindex to first-index.txt
* libtracker-db: Set contents of first-index.txt to PACKAGE_VERSION
* Updated sl: Andrej ÅnidarÅiÄ
* Updated hu: Gabor Kelemen
* Updated es: Jorge GonzÃlez
10 June 2010
] [Thread Prev