Re: [Tracker] Tracker never displays e-mail results
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>
- To: Eric Donkersloot <eric donkersloot gmail com>
- Cc: tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Tracker never displays e-mail results
- Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 18:04:48 +0300
On 09/05/10 23:50, Eric Donkersloot wrote:
I can't seem to get tracker to display e-mail search results, no e-mail
results are shown in tracker-search-tool. If I run tracker-status the
email miner always has the status 'Initializing'. I've never seen any
other status for this particular miner.
Unfortunately, TST is neglected a little. It doesn't list Emails as a
category, it also looks like we use nfo:FileDataObject in the query. So
emails won't be returned.
] [Thread Prev