Re: [Tracker] ANNOUNCE: tracker 0.7.0 released
- From: Jamie McCracken <jamie mccrack googlemail com>
- To: Laurent Aguerreche <laurent aguerreche free fr>
- Cc: Tracker mailing list <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] ANNOUNCE: tracker 0.7.0 released
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 17:56:11 -0400
On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 23:16 +0200, Laurent Aguerreche wrote:
Le mardi 29 septembre 2009 Ã 11:20 +0200, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe a Ãcrit :
On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 10:27, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe<tshepang gmail com> wrote:
On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 21:31, Jamie
McCracken<jamie mccrack googlemail com> wrote:
you need at least vala 0.7.5 or later as well to build from git
Am having that problem with that version of vala.
I upgraded vala to 0.7.6 and it works.
I cannot upgrade above 0.7.5 because Fedora 11 only ships this
So the required version is 0.7.6?
you can get tarballs for vala here:
next version may require 0.7.7 as I want to use async support in tst
] [Thread Prev