Re: [Tracker] New website layout
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>
- To: Michele Mattioni <mattions gmail com>
- Cc: Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] New website layout
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 11:59:31 +0000
On 26/11/09 18:51, Michele Mattioni wrote:
It's a real step forward and I think it should be merged in master.
1. The text in the header png maybe can be white
Yea, I think we can do that.
2. The use of Nautilus or Totem is still to criptic.
You mean it should be file manager or video application?
What actions are
required from the user to start using it? There are any?
It should just work.
I remember ubuntu disabled the support for tracker in the official
nautilus. Dunno if it is still the case.
I think it is disabled in nautilus. It didn't work here. That's a
distribution thing though. Support is there.
Some random thoughts about the projects supporting tracker. Are still
supporting it or not?
I don't like doing this. It means we have to keep a list of apps
somewhere and support for things like this can change and adds to our
Do we have to discriminate between the 0.6.9x series and the 0.7 from
the third pary support?
What do you mean? We do in the documentation page because things are
quite different and documentation about the new tracker is more useful
since people starting to use it should really be using the latest and
Thanks for the comments.
] [Thread Prev