Re: [Tracker] Photo management application
- From: Debarshi Ray <debarshi ray gmail com>
- To: Ivan Frade <ivan frade gmail com>
- Cc: Santanu Sinha <santanu sinha gmail com>, tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Photo management application
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:13:52 +0200
+ I would like the user to be able to identify a tag with a name and
an icon, as it is done in F-Spot. The nao:prefLabel property can be
used to give names, but how can I provide an icon for a tag? (Note: I
am not just trying to mark photos with tags as in tracker-tag
--add=summer /path/summer.jpg, but looking for a tag icon).
We can add the missing NAO property "nao:hasSymbol", and the range will be a
Can this be added to the ontology?
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
-- Andrew Koenig
] [Thread Prev