Re: [Tracker] Enhancements to Removable Media Support
- From: Ivan Frade <ivan frade gmail com>
- To: "Christensen, Brandon" <Brandon Christensen windriver com>
- Cc: tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Enhancements to Removable Media Support
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:37:14 +0300
I haven't check the code in the patch, just read the document. Why do we need to add this logic? I think that the common use cases are covered with our "limited amount of volumes" cache.
In the case we needed to modify the volumes table size, it could be implemented also as a simple configuration option. Besides, I dont know if it is a good idea to add new methods in the API for the 0.6.x series, when the 0.7.x will be a completely new API.
Regards, and thanks for you interest and the work done!
] [Thread Prev