Re: [Tracker] Releasing Tracker 0.6.90
- From: Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang gmail com>
- To: Martyn Russell <martyn imendio com>
- Cc: Tracker mailing list <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Releasing Tracker 0.6.90
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:17:38 +0200
On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Martyn Russell <martyn imendio com> wrote:
On 16/01/09 06:49, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 1:36 PM, Martyn Russell<martyn imendio com>
So we have been in a state of bug fixing on Tracker trunk now for a good
months ironing out issues we have found and preparing for a release.
We would like to make this release at the end of next week if possible.
How do you feel about this?
Would you like me to do the release or would you like to do it?
Are there any issues/questions you have before releasing?
I'm not Jamie, but how about reviewing the docs before releasing...
README, NEWS, TODO, and manpages needs updating (Evolution work,
removable devices, and much more).
my place on the web:
] [Thread Prev