Re: [Tracker] Releasing Tracker 0.6.90
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn imendio com>
- To: jamie mccrack gmail com
- Cc: Tracker mailing list <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Releasing Tracker 0.6.90
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:22:24 +0000
On 15/01/09 13:58, Jamie McCracken wrote:
On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 11:36 +0000, Martyn Russell wrote:
So we have been in a state of bug fixing on Tracker trunk now for a good
few months ironing out issues we have found and preparing for a release.
We would like to make this release at the end of next week if possible.
How do you feel about this?
Would you like me to do the release or would you like to do it?
ïI have not had time to keep up with all the changes
can you schedule the release for beginning of next week so I can have a
look/test over the weekend
I have asked the team, and the end of next week is when we would like to
do this. It should give you a bit more time to review TRUNK.
Im happy to delegate releasing to yourself - thanks for volunteering :)
That's fine ;)
] [Thread Prev