Re: [Tracker] indexer-split: nautilus integration via python script not working
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn imendio com>
- To: tmstaedt t-mittelstaedt de
- Cc: tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] indexer-split: nautilus integration via python script not working
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:03:07 +0100
Thomas Mittelstaedt wrote:
tracker-tags-tab.py does not work anymore with indexer-split. Compared
the version in svn with my installed version and they are the same.
I *think* this might be due to the DBus name change. We changed (i.e. I
changed) the org.freedesktop.tracker to org.freedesktop.Tracker (for
consistency with other DBus services. This will be reverted before the
merge for backwards compatibility.
] [Thread Prev