Re: [Tracker] Memory leak in tracker-indexer
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn imendio com>
- To: Laurent Aguerreche <laurent aguerreche free fr>
- Cc: Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Memory leak in tracker-indexer
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:02:03 +0100
Laurent Aguerreche wrote:
there is a big memory leak with tracker-indexer. The processus uses more
and more memory but free almost all memory when it exists so I assume
that a list of extracted info is not freed while tracker-indexer is
I thought I would check up on this. My indexer was running at ~200Mb. I
found 3 or 4 leaks so far in code which is run thousands of times. I
will commit the fixes when I finish valgrinding.
Thanks for spotting this.
] [Thread Prev