Re: [Tracker] tracker-indexer does not index all files
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn imendio com>
- To: jamie mccrack gmail com
- Cc: tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] tracker-indexer does not index all files
- Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 12:11:02 +0100
Jamie McCracken wrote:
that should also save every debug message to
~/.local/share/tracker/tracker-indexer.log, it'd also be useful to see
the last messages before the crash.
A question: how do you compile all the code with -g for debugging?
In the past, "configure" had --enable-debug parameter but it is now
I have to modify each Makefile by hand...
--enable-debug-code in configure
I removed this.
It is totally unnecessary and breaks CFLAGS.
By default "-g -O2" is used by autotools.
When building packages, this is stripped, -g is not used.
If you want to use different CFLAGS, use something like:
CFLAGS="-g -O0" ./autogen.sh
] [Thread Prev