Re: [Tracker] Database access abstraction
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn imendio com>
- To: jamie mccrack gmail com
- Cc: Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Database access abstraction
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:48:50 +0000
Jamie McCracken wrote:
well tracker has to support virtual uri which is not necessarily
supported by GIO so use of GFile is not really practical.
Of course there are places where stuff is only file specific where use of gfile makes sense
A GFile doesn't have to physically exist on disk.
Can you give an example where a virtual URI can't be a GFile?
] [Thread Prev