Re: [Tracker] Is is possible to use gconf to rewrite preference code?
- From: Ivan Frade <ivan frade nokia com>
- To: ext Jerry Tan <Jerry Tan Sun COM>
- Cc: Tracker mailing list <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Is is possible to use gconf to rewrite preference code?
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:30:28 +0300
El lun, 26-05-2008 a las 16:55 +0800, ext Jerry Tan escribiÃ:
I know that preference code needs to work under KDE.
but since most linux distribution bundle gnome as well,
can we use gconf to rewrite preference code?
with that, tracker-preference-tool only save the change to gconf,
and trackerd monitor the key changes.
It sounds very easy and attractive. But tracker must be
desktop-agnostic (think also in windows users) and gconf is a core-gnome
By the way, is anybody out there using tracker in windows? or at least
trying to compile it on that platform?
] [Thread Prev