Re: [Tracker] indexer-split branch missing lots of important stuff
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn imendio com>
- To: jamie mccrack gmail com
- Cc: Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] indexer-split branch missing lots of important stuff
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:13:29 +0100
Martyn Russell wrote:
Jamie McCracken wrote:
pls make sure you load the appropriate stop word list for the stemming
langauge - see trunk for this
I *think* that Ivan actually fixed this yesterday. Ivan, care to comment?
Ah, I didn't see your email on the list before I wrote this one Ivan,
thanks for commenting :)
4) index merging - where did this go? Without this indexing wont scale
up (its slow updating a large index) + you will suffer from
fragmentation and wasted disk space due to hashtable resize relocations
(these are never recovered) - merging solves both these issues
I will look into this.
Ivan care to comment here. I think you discussed this yesterday with
Same here, thanks Carlos/Ivan.
] [Thread Prev