Re: [Tracker] How to search on matching multiple tags (DC:Keywords)?
- From: Jamie McCracken <jamie mccrack googlemail com>
- To: Jimmy Huang <jimmy huang linux intel com>
- Cc: tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] How to search on matching multiple tags (DC:Keywords)?
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:37:40 -0400
On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 14:26 -0700, Jimmy Huang wrote:
Maybe I didn't describe it clearly. tracker-tag -s first -s second will
return the files that match either "first" or "second", so basically a
union of the two. I want just the files that contains both tags, an
intersection of A and B. So the each result will contain both tag
"first" and "second".
ok thats a bug
Is there a way to do this?
should be - see search method in the keywords dbus interface. It takes
keywords to search on as an array of string
] [Thread Prev