Re: [Tracker] Restarted the xesam-support branch
- From: Michael Albinus <michael albinus gmx de>
- To: Philip Van Hoof <public-spam-+mS4aLmNmLKG5XvV6lv2jw hugh gmane org>
- Cc: Tracker mailing list <public-tracker-list-rDKQcyrBJuzYtjvyW6yDsg hugh gmane org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Restarted the xesam-support branch
- Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 18:49:56 +0200
Philip Van Hoof <spam-+mS4aLmNmLKG5XvV6lv2jw public gmane org> writes:
Me and Ottela have recreated the xesam-support branch and will be
working on plumbing together support for Xesam in this branch.
The branch revision was 1398. The branch is a "svn cp" of the
I've checked out this branch, built tracker, and tried to access it via
xesam fulltext query. This fails with the error:
(trackerd:10336): Tracker-CRITICAL **: Sqlite3 prepared query:'GetXesamMetaDataTextLookups' was not found
What do I need to make it functional? I've followed the instructions in
tests/scripts/testing.txt as much as possible, but without success.
Thanks in advance, and best regards, Michael.
] [Thread Prev