Re: [Tracker] proposal: tracker performance test suites
- From: Halton Huo <Halton Huo Sun COM>
- To: Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>
- Cc: Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] proposal: tracker performance test suites
- Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 19:05:37 +0800
On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 11:26 +0100, Luca Ferretti wrote:
Il giorno mar, 08/01/2008 alle 14.38 +0800, Halton Huo ha scritto:
Thanks for the information, I gave a quick look on GTest Mini tutorial
, it is glad to see the things. ï»¿Considering it is only in trunk, I'd
like to use current way to implement it ï»¿for the time being.
Does make sense?
Yes, of course. Tracker should depend on stable and released stuff.
PS the "perfect" approach should be create a new branch to experiment
with unstable glib (there is also GIO with file monitoring and file info
Sounds reasonable! But not for this case. test-suites is a separate
folder under src. By default, it will not be built and installed until
using option --enable-testsuites.
tracker-list mailing list
tracker-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev