Re: [Tracker] Too many options in the tracker applet context menu?
- From: Jamie McCracken <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- To: Michael Biebl <mbiebl gmail com>
- Cc: Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Too many options in the tracker applet context menu?
- Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 11:23:19 -0500
On Sat, 2008-02-23 at 11:53 +0100, Michael Biebl wrote:
building the latest tracker from svn, I noticed that a lot of
options/settings were added to tracker-applet
Pause All Indexing
Smart Pause >
Index Only When Idle
Merge Indexes Only When Idle
Animate When Indexing
Imho all those settings clutter the context menu unnecessarily and
besides "Pause All Indexing" should go into tracker-preferences.
I thought about that too but all these options are applet specific
if they were in tracker-prefs it would be hard to apply them in real
time too unless we add a dbus interface to the applet
I will probably have two preferences options to get round this:
Preferences (for applet) and Indexing Preferences (current pref app)
] [Thread Prev