Re: [Tracker] some patches
- From: Carlos Garnacho <carlos imendio com>
- To: Jamie McCracken <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- Cc: tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] some patches
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 19:14:08 +0100
Thanks! I've just committed the 3 patches :)
On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 00:12 -0500, Jamie McCracken wrote:
On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 18:09 +0100, Carlos Garnacho wrote:
This was just a heads up to these three bugs:
#513692 : This one just packs booleans in guints, so it should improve
size in most used structs.
#513691 : a similar improvement to #511788 (already committed) in a
#513688 : rewrites a function so it doesn't need so much indentation,
logically it's the same.
These three patches look completely harmless, and I've tested them for
some days, is it ok to commit them?
I have not had time to fully test these yet
At first glance they look ok so feel free to commit. I guess we will all
test these shortly...
] [Thread Prev