Re: [Tracker] question about tagging files
- From: Jerry Tan <Jerry Tan Sun COM>
- To: Sascha Heid <saschaheid gmail com>
- Cc: tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] question about tagging files
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:08:08 +0800
Sascha Heid wrote:
im new to tracker and i like the idea of tagging my ebooks/documents
instead of filing them into different folders.
Is there some way to add a existing tag to a file quickly with 1 or 2
mouse-clicks instead of clicking on the + button and writing the whole
tag-name down again every time?
tracker-list mailing list
tracker-list gnome org
you can try tracker-tag.
it have several options, including list, add, search, delete tag.
] [Thread Prev