Re: [Tracker] tracker-search(-tool) do not search into email metadata?
- From: jamie <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- To: Laurent Aguerreche <laurent aguerreche free fr>
- Cc: Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] tracker-search(-tool) do not search into email metadata?
- Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 16:00:05 +0000
On Sun, 2007-11-18 at 16:49 +0100, Laurent Aguerreche wrote:
when I run a search with tracker-search-tool or with tracker-search
(ever with "-s Mails" parameter), emails with the string I'm looking for
in their sender are not found. It seems to be the same thing with email
Is it possible to add search into email metadata in the next release?
sender and subject are both fully indexed
this bug was fixed a month or so ago - suggest you reindex to confirm?
Also if its not valid utf8 it wont get indexed
] [Thread Prev