Re: [Tracker] r1015 impressions
- From: "Tshepang Lekhonkhobe" <tshepang gmail com>
- To: jamie <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- Cc: Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] r1015 impressions
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:31:02 +0200
On Nov 13, 2007 5:11 PM, jamie <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk> wrote:
On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 16:59 +0200, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
Using Core2 Duo 1.5GHz, I checked out r1015 db reliability and performance by:
* indexing Linux src (< 14 minutes + 38MB RAM usage),
* renaming the top-level directory (< 2 minutes to finish the move operation),
* deleting that src (<2 minutes),
* [TROUBLE] putting back that src on original path, the contents did
not become fully indexed, except when I restarted trackerd
Note: with additional punishment, trackerd manages to reach 45MB RAM usage.
when you say putting back the original path do you mean moving/renaming?
I put it (Linux source) back on WatchDirectoryRoots (the same I had
Can you give me some reproducible steps please
I don't understand. What's missing from my description?
my place on the web:
] [Thread Prev