Re: [Tracker] Build issue bug?
- From: "Michael Biebl" <mbiebl gmail com>
- To: jamie <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- Cc: Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Build issue bug?
- Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 08:23:47 +0200
2007/7/27, jamie <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>:
is this a build issue problem?
is there a way to fix this if so?
We are using pkgconfig, to determine the paths of the libs, we don't
have any hardcoded paths. Without having access to the openSUSE system
in question, I'd say it's almost certainly a bug in one of the SUSE
One of the libs there was compiled for a /usr prefix, but then moved
to /opt/. This is nothing tracker can fix or workaround. The user
should grep the libtool *.la files for references of libgmodule-2.0.la
and then file a bug again against the package, which has a broken *.la
Why is it that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life in the
universe are pointed away from Earth?
] [Thread Prev