Re: [Tracker] [PATCH] fixing some bad misbehavior
- From: laurent aguerreche free fr
- To: Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang gmail com>
- Cc: Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] [PATCH] fixing some bad misbehavior
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:52:40 +0200
Selon Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang gmail com>:
On 7/24/07, Marcus Fritzsch <fritschy googlemail com> wrote:
as the new crawling is there I wanted to try it for my NFS exports
over the net, the problem: it did not worked, the crawled directories
were on the crawled directories list, but were never checked on start
- this is one part.
The other part: when removing $HOME from WatchDirectoryRoots (also,
this 'disables' the t-p preferences checkbox), $HOME is added to the
watched directories if this list is empty (and so is indexed later
seems like 0.6.1 should be out soon...
And it will have to include a fix for year (not date) of each MP3 in TST!
my place on the web:
tracker-list mailing list
tracker-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev