Re: [Tracker] patch: tracker-tag doesnot work as expected
- From: jamie <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- To: jerry tan <Jerry Tan Sun COM>
- Cc: Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] patch: tracker-tag doesnot work as expected
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 00:16:02 +0100
On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 21:49 +0800, jerry tan wrote:
Tracker-tag for the current svn does not work as expected on solaris.
1. tracker-tag -a keyword file
2. when I use TST add one tag for one file,
I can not use tracker-tag -s keyword to list it.
here is the patch.
its not quite right
1) the glib option parser always returns strings and filenames as utf8
so no need to convert
2) tmp must not be freed as its a pointer into the realpath resolved
buffer (IE it crashes on linux as a result)
3) MAX_PATH should not be used as it might be huge
have modded and applied thx
] [Thread Prev