Re: [Tracker] Delaying 0.6 to this weekend
- From: "Marcus Fritzsch" <fritschy googlemail com>
- To: "Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen" <mikkel kamstrup gmail com>
- Cc: Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Delaying 0.6 to this weekend
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:34:14 +0200
On 7/20/07, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen <mikkel kamstrup gmail com> wrote:
2007/7/20, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen <mikkel kamstrup gmail com>:
> 2007/7/19, jamie <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>:
> > its 99% done but needs more testing
> > only things left are to clean up the prefs screen, fix key date formats
> > and add empathy log viewer
> Here are my test report from trunk as of last night:
> - indexing is faster and lighter than usual!
> - as always search results appear surprisingly fast
> - I miss the ability to view more hits per page (fx autoscaling when I
resize the window)
> - emails all have empty hits in the UI (I get some "(null)uid=N" strings
in the raw output)
> - I get .desktop files in "Chat Logs"
- man page refering to ~/.Tracker/tracker.cfg which I believe is not used
I am updating all the manpages - including one for tracker.cfg.
I'm sending a patch as soon as it seems complete (for comments ;)).
] [Thread Prev