Re: [Tracker] Packages for openSUSE (10.2 and Factory)
- From: "Michael Biebl" <mbiebl gmail com>
- To: "Tshepang Lekhonkhobe" <tshepang gmail com>
- Cc: tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Packages for openSUSE (10.2 and Factory)
- Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 17:20:38 +0200
2007/8/12, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang gmail com>:
On 8/8/07, Cesar Izurieta <cesar ecuarock net> wrote:
I just created some rpms for openSUSE (10.2 and Factory). They are available
in the build service home:cesarizu repository at
Currently there's just one package. Is there any preferred way to split
packages, like tracker, tracker-devel, libtracker, tracker-gui?
look at the way Debian does it:
Keep in mind though, that rpm based distros usually use different
naming conventions. (like *-devel for dev packages, and *-libs for the
libraries). I'm not a rpm expert though.
Maybe it helps, to look at the existing fedora and mandriva packages.
Why is it that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life in the
universe are pointed away from Earth?
] [Thread Prev