Re: [Tracker] Tracker to do list
- From: Eyal Oren <eyal oren deri org>
- To: tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Tracker to do list
- Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:28:59 +0100
On 09/14/06/09/06 22:51 +0100, Jamie McCracken wrote:
Laurent Aguerreche wrote:
mbox files can be dynamically added (eg in thunderbird or evo you can
create new vfolders with their own mbox file) so the directory must be
2) As (1) but parse only new mails (given a file offset of the last
known email). All new mails are always appended to an mbox file.
I added a tracker_add_watch_file() to be called on each mbox file.
Is support for mails stored in maildir  folders planned as well?
] [Thread Prev