Re: [Tracker] tracker deskbar applet
- From: "Nigel Tao" <nigel tao gnome gmail com>
- To: zer0halo <zerohalo gmail com>
- Cc: tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] tracker deskbar applet
- Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 14:43:59 +1100
I haven't been able to get he deskbar integration working though. I put the
.py file posted earlier on this mailing list in
~/.gnome2/deskbar-applet/handlers, but it doesn't show up
in the deskbar Preferences (after Gnome restart). A .pyc file is created. I
have other handlers there that work fine.
Hmm... can you try, from the command line,
(the dash-w invokes "window mode"), which should print out a bunch of
stuff to the console, and see if anything looks like an error?
] [Thread Prev