Re: [Tracker] [Patch] Correct locales support
- From: Jamie McCracken <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- To: Laurent Aguerreche <laurent aguerreche free fr>
- Cc: tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] [Patch] Correct locales support
- Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:42:41 +0100
Laurent Aguerreche wrote:
okay this is great - thanks for your hard work here and for cleaning up
some of the mess!
just one thing : do we really need the setlocale (LC_ALL, ""); stuff?
Glib uses some calls to g_get_charset() internally which uses
nl_langinfo() on Linux... Perhaps it is a bug of Glib.
okay I will take your word for it :)
Mr Jamie McCracken
] [Thread Prev