Re: [Tracker] Going to make release of CVS version tonight
- From: Jamie McCracken <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- To: Marcus Fritzsch <fritschy googlemail com>
- Cc: Tracker List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Going to make release of CVS version tonight
- Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 22:19:18 +0100
Marcus Fritzsch wrote:
On 8/2/06, Jamie McCracken <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk> wrote:
unless there are still any real problems or any patches missing? (please
recheck them against latest cvs)
see latest changelog at :
speak now or forever hold your silence...
Found one, when e.g. an erroneous rdf query is used tracker segtfaults
in exec_sql_query --- a simple test for query == NULL fixes it. Is
Yes - I was too busy yesterday to do a release so I will apply this shortly.
btw I will use:
g_return_val_if_fail (query, NULL);
so that warnings are printed to indicate the caller was naughty!
Mr Jamie McCracken
] [Thread Prev