Re: [Tracker] Updated tracker cvs - ready for testing
- From: Laurent Aguerreche <laurent aguerreche free fr>
- To: Edward Duffy <eduffy gmail com>
- Cc: tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Updated tracker cvs - ready for testing
- Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 19:55:31 +0200
Le mercredi 02 aoÃt 2006 Ã 07:39 -0400, Edward Duffy a Ãcrit :
If you were to remove your ~/.Tracker directory and restart trackerd,
does it crash on a different file? When I had the problem, I did this
about 6 or 7 times and it never crashed on the same file.
I didn't test very much but it seemed to be something like that.
I removed my ~/.Tracker directory and ran again trackerd from a fresh
new CVS. Currently, trackerd seems to work fine.
] [Thread Prev