Re: Status of tomboy-online.org

On 2013-04-23 20:07, Jared L Jennings wrote:
We need to see if anyone is actively storing notes on it. Does anyone
know how to check this, Sandy?

Jared Jennings
jaredljennings gmail com

On Apr 23, 2013, at 12:00 PM, Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:

I'm currently reviewing which services we host on the GNOME Infrastructure and what's the current status of them. I see that the tomboy-online.org [1] service has been discontinued for a while and its development seems to be inactive since around two years now.

dangerous content by MAILSCANNER [2], and is
believed to be clean.

Links:
------
[1] http://tomboy-online.org/