Re: Tomboy-online name resolution

Hi Sandy,

not for a while.

I am now able to connect to it

Seems working now

Thanks

Lance

On 20/01/2011 21:29, Sandy Armstrong wrote:
Lance,

Were you ever able to reach https://edge.tomboy-online.org from your
web browser?

Sandy

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 1:18 PM, Lance Haig<lhaig haigmail com>  wrote:
Hi Sandy,

I realised after sending but did not want to spam the list

Apologies everyone

It has been like that for me since yesterday

Lance

On 20/01/2011 21:11, Sandy Armstrong wrote:
For future reference, only lines that contain org.gnome.tomboy are
needed from Console.app.

edge.tomboy-online.org seems to be down right now, but I'm not sure if
that was the case when you were testing before.  We should know more
soon.

Sandy

--
This message was scanned by Better Hosted and is believed to be clean.
http://www.betterhosted.com