This list is for discussion and support, too!

Hey folks,

I just wanted to make a small correction to the email you received
when you were subscribed to this list.

This is not just an announce list; it is a place for all of us to
discuss Tomboy Online, to ask for help, and to suggest ideas.  So
please feel free to send in any thoughts you may be having about how
Tomboy Online is (or isn't) working for you.  Really, this list is for
you, the users of Tomboy Online!

Discussion about the Snowy software (that powers Tomboy Online)
usually happens in tomboy-list.  For now, we use the #snowy IRC
channel on irc.gnome.org for discussion of both Tomboy Online and the
Snowy software, so please feel free to ping me, Paul, or Jeff there
any time.

Have a lot of fun,
Sandy