Re: Account

On Sat, 2010-11-06 at 09:47 -0400, Sandy Armstrong wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 6:52 AM, Cornelius Hald <hald icandy de> wrote:
> > Hey guys,
> >
> > thanks for subscribing me to this list. I have some time this weekend so
> > I thought I'll give Tomboy-Online a try. However it looks like I don't
> > have an account yet. How can I get one? I've filled out the "Tomboy
> > Online Interest Form" a long time ago but I can't find any response
> > emails. Maybe I've just missed an email?
> >
> > Is there anything else I should do to get an account?
>
> Hi Conny,
>
> The email you received inviting you to tomboy-online-list should have
> had some instructions for setting up your account.  Basically, all you
> need to do is go to https://edge.tomboy-online.org , create an
> account, and then ping me, Paul, or Jeff so that we can activate it.
> Once that happens you'll be all set for sync and everything.
>
> Now's a great time to get involved.  We're in Boston having a Snowy
> hackfest through Monday, working on some new features that we'll be
> deploying to edge.tomboy-online after our next release (maybe Monday
> if things are stable in time).

Hi Sandy,

I've created an account with username 'conny' and 'hald icandy de' as
email address. It would be great if you could activate that account. I'm
planning on releasing a stable Conboy version during the weekend and
some testing with Snowy before the release would be great.

Have a nice weekend and happy hacking :)
Conny