Differentiation between message replied and forwarded

Hi ,

Is there any way to differentiate between message replied and forwarded using TnyHeaderFlags ? If the header was set with TNY_HEADER_FLAG_ANSWERED it can be presumed that message was replied. Do we have similar support to identify message as forwarded ?

Do we have possibility of addition of extra flags to TnyHeaderFlags ? There is a possible requirement to mark/unmark a mail as IMPORTANT and the same to be indicated on the TnyGtkHeaderList. So was thinking of some extra flag in TnyHeaderFlags to indicate the same. Is there any other possible way to indicate the same without extending TnyHeaderFlags ?

Regards,
Rajesh.