Re: "error-happened" signal is emitted randomly by Tinymail

Hi,

these are the situations where the send queue could emit an error

   * could not get the headers of the outbox
   * could not sync the headers of the outbox
   * could not send messages
   * could not move messages to sent folder after sending them

so as you could see it could happen that you can successfully send
messages and still get an error. Try to attach a gdb to emit_error call
to check why it's emitting it.

Br

Ramesh Babu escribiu: