[no subject]

Hi

I am developing a simple application for Tinymail 0.0.9.
Tinymail randomly emits "error-happened" signal while trying to send the
email through the SMTP account.

The following error string and error code is printed in my application
signal handler:

Error String : "Cannot send message: service not connected."
Error code : 9

Even though Tinymail emits "error-happened" signal, most of the times the
mail is sent successfully to SMTP server and received by recipient.

Any input on how to avoid the generation of "error-handling" signal?
and what could be the reason?

Thanks
Ramesh