Re: Patch: Protect idle thread for the case store->idle_thread is not assigned on time

José Dapena Paz escribiu:
> 	Hi,
>
> 	This patch protects IMAP idle_thread a bit more. We just make sure the
> CamelIMAPStore idle_thread reference is assigned before going into the
> idle_thread work. The idea is making sure the code we use to know if
> we're in the idle thread will work always.

As far as I see this could only happen if the idle_thread starts
executing before the assignment, something that seems extremely
unlikely, unless we're dealing with multiprocessor machines. Or am I
missing anything?

Br