Re: using smtp

mehdi bayarassou escribiu:
> Hi All,
> Thanks for the tip Sergio.
> I wanted to know how to send messages after adding them into queue using
> this api function tny_send_queue_add.
> Do I misunderstand the pupose of this function?

Messages will be automatically sent ASAP once you have added them to the
send queue.

> Actually i used tny_transport_account_send to send messages and it
> worked well. Though I need to add non sent messages into queue in order
> to send them later.

Well, that's tricky. You'd have to set the flag
TNY_HEADER_FLAG_SUSPENDED to the TnyHeader before adding the message to
the queue. This way the queue won't try to send it until you unset that
flag.

> Oh, another question about folder observer. I want to know if polling
> could be periodic or i need to implement it myself.

There is no polling in folder observers. Once you set up an observer
you'll get notifications in the callback you specify.

Br