Re: using smtp

Hi Mehdi,

there is indeed a function where tinymail reports connection and
authentication errors that come from Camel. That is the alert() function
and you should have it in the TnyAccountStore you're using. You must
redefine it. If you're using an already defined one, like the one in
libtinymail-maemo/tny-maemo-account-store.c or the one in
libtinymail-gnome-desktop/tny-gnome-account-store.c they have already
redefined the alert function.

Br

mehdi bayarassou escribiu: