Re: Message body becoming NULL

Shyam Shrivastav escribiu:
> msg_body is OK but the body of the email message(msg) which gets
> prepared becomes NULL, it only contains attachment. Also if there are no
> attachments to add to the body that is tny_mime_part_add_part is not
> used at all then the body is fine, I am looking at the code and looks
> like problem somewhere in tny_mime_part_add_part.
> Also the workaround is to prepare the body also as a mime part and add
> to the actual message(steps shown under) but in this case the email
> message is always shown to have an attachment even though there is no
> attachment

Shyam you can find information about how to create emails in the project
trac, here it is some documentation:
http://tinymail.org/trac/tinymail/wiki/CreatingAMessage

Now, taking a look at your problemm how do you create the TnyMsg
instance? Note that you have to set the proper content type of that
TnyMimePart, something like

tny_mime_part_set_content_type (TNY_MIME_PART (msg), "multipart/mixed");

Could you paste the code used to create the message?

Br