Re: Major API change in Tinymail pre 1.0

Hello all,

2008/10/26 Philip Van Hoof <spam pvanhoof be>
We are nearing Tinymail 1.0, so I'm announcing this changeset as a major
API change.

http://tinymail.org/trac/tinymail/changeset/3787

It will probably be the last major API change before 1.0's release.

Perhaps some behavioral changes will still happen, as Martin Bonnin will
be pushing Rob Taylor's reverted patches through

Yes we still have some patches in the queue, which I'm going to submit progressively. I would say we have around 6 patches pending now.
I do not expect them to change anything in the existing behaviour of tinymail though. Most of them are either introducing new features or are about small bugfixes.

Regards,

--
Martin Bonnin

That revert can be analyzed here:

http://tinymail.org/trac/tinymail/changeset/3779

Revision 3787 is Patch #2 of a larger set that got reverted during
revision 3779.