Re: Patch: fix the progress information when refreshing an imap folder

Martin Bonnin escribiu:
> Hello,
>
>   Attached a small patch that remove some unwanted progress event
> while refreshing an imap folder.
>
> Changelog:
> 	adding camel_operation_mute/unmute() and use it to filter the progress
> 	events. This prevents to send bad progress when refreshing an IMAP folder

Why do we want to do this? Applications can filter themselves the
information they got, you have a code and a message that identifies the
kind of status information we get. I don't see the point to add this
restriction to tinymail.

Br