Re: Patch: fix concurrent accesses to the imap summary

Creating two sessions like that is not supported and it's not intended
that it'll ever be supported. So I can't approve this patch.

Note that the IMAP account already creates a new session by its own, for
fetching messages. It's not necessary for the client developer to do
this himself.

Note that this extra session that is internally created is transparent
for the application developer and should (or will) consume the summary
correctly already.